chocolate cake recipes please

Happy birthday sweet 16!  Family all arrived with the above cake - mmm caramel mud and I didn't even have to bake it!  Moist and delicious.  However, when they left she still wanted Mum to bake a cake for later.  Made the chocolate cake filled with chocolate frosting and covered in whipped cream... it was okay, but really, not the best cake I've ever had... the recipe called for using sour cream and a packet of chocolate pudding mix... I'm thinking it may taste better today, but I'm at work, so will have some for afternoon tea.  Anyone have a really lovely moist dense chocolate cake recipe - like a REAL mud cake or fudge cake...mmm

Comments

  1. Neat post! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my post stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thank you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoaShyOksXE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment